Re: [hylafax-users] Error when running faxqclean /usr/sbin/faxqclean: relocation error: /usr/sbin/faxqclean: undefined symbol: _6faxApp.quote

Hopefully without upsetting the careful balance of the universe could I
inquire why features like this haven't been added to the main hylafax
distribution yet? The features provide more information about when a fax is
submitted, so that when compared to when it actually successfully sent, or
began sending a time in queue number could be developed. I'm going to use
these to be able to determine whether I'm over utilizing the fax lines I
have and need to add lines to provide the level of service I require, or if
I'm under utilizing the lines and I can safely remove lines while
maintaining a desired level of service.

Certainly this data would be useful to anyone using Hylafax in an enterprise
environment.

In case anyone is curious I'm using Hylafax right now to provide Eligibility
information from a report run by Customer Service agents in an insurance
company. In phase 2 of this project a Bayonne based IVR server will be
handling these requests, generating the report, and submitting it to the
hylafax server for delivery.

Hylafax also now handles all corporate faxing needs, incoming and outgoing.

David