Re: [hylafax-users] [hylafax-devel] FreeBSD4.10 Hylafax4.2.3 Modem?

* Arvind Tripathy <arvindt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [051216 08:50]:
> Hi All,
>
> Ive been bashing my head around for the past week trying to figure out
> which open-source Fax Server/Module to use for our company given the
> huge volumes of Faxes to be sent and should be programmable or have an
> API. So finally we decided on Hylafax, and got myself the ball(tar
> hylafax-4.2.3.tar.gz) and tried to install it on a FreeBSD4.10. However,
> after following the steps 1)./configure, 2)make, 3)sudo make install,
> i'm unable to locate the "faxsetup" script and thus can not proceed. I
> am attaching the log output to standard output(configure.txt) as well as
> config.log after running configure script. Kindly advise as to what is
> wrong.

> Creating etc/faxsetup.sh from ./etc/faxsetup.sh.in

faxsetup is made by configure from etc/faxsetup.in.  Your configure log
properly shows this.

faxsetup should be installed in ${SBIN} by a make install when it
enters the etc/ directory.  Do you have a log of make install?

You can find what ${SBIN} is by looking at the defs that was produced
when running configure (defaults to /usr/local/sbin).

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 438-4638 x8103