[hylafax-users] Adding dirs to ftp server

Hi guys,
I would like to create some new custom directory under the hylafax spool directory that should be accessed via ftp by the hylafax client.
I succesfully created the new directory under /var/spool/hylafax , I changed it's owner to uucp:uucp and it is accessible by hylafax (cause I save there the notification email).
When I connect to the ftp server provided by hfaxd I see the directory but I can't enter in it, I always get "no such file or directory". Using ls, list, cd it's the same response.
It's possible to configure hfaxd to provide support also for non-standard directory?