[hylafax-users] Hylafax on AMD64

Hello there,

we've got a little problem here:

We are running a AMD64 Machine with SuSE Linux 9.2 (Kernel 6.8-24-default 64 Bit)
and have installed Hylafax, which should work with a passive ISDN Card (Fritz PCI).

The Hylafax Version is:                4.2.1.-4 (we tried the 32 Bit and the 64 Bit Version)
capi4hylafax Version is:                 4.2.0
i4l Version is:                        2.7.19
AVM FritCAPI:                        3.11-07 (compiled on our System and officially x86_64 compatible by AVM)

Now we've got the Problem that we cannot recieve faximiles by any external Faxdevice, but we can send
to any target and recieve by another hylafax server.
So we think there's still a Bug in the AVM driver.

Does Anybody have the same experience with those conditions in an 64 Bit environment?

Finally even Karsten Keil (SuSE ISDN Developer) considered this an AVM issue, due to the
fact that the packages in this and other versions work quit fine if they are running on a 32 Bit System
and the SuSE shipped AVM drivers.

Sebastian Jakob
ITA

Tel. +49 (0) 2739 8957 126