[hylafax-users] commID and more

Hi there,

I'm currently writing a FAX Daemon in Perl. It is getting pdf and
faxnumber from a webinterface via socket and uses its own ftp/client
module for communication with hylafax.
All this works quite fine already and now I'd like to tune it a little
by getting more information on faxjob status.
Since I am using isdn/capi hardware (eicon diva server) I'd be
interested in getting more information on fax trasmit failures. To be
more specific, I'd like to know the type of error that occured if there
is one such as "line busy" or "number unavailable" and so on. Also I'd
like to know how many pages have been sent if the fax partially failed.

Does somebody have a hint how to get those infos ?

I already know there are some of these in the c000* log files
under /var/spool/hylafax/log. But in order to parse those I'd need
the commID where I only have the JobID and I don't know how to get this
one as well ?

any hint appreciated..

thanks

moritz