Re: [hylafax-users] Faxgetty not picking up

Most USR modems have dip switches located on the back
or bottom of the modem, one of which disables
auto-answer manually. Check that first. If there isn't
a label on the modem describing each switches function
you should be able to find out the info from USRs
website (http://www.usr.com/)

Laker

=== message truncated ===