[hylafax-users] Faxgetty not picking up

Hello List,

I've been browsing the archives and googling all over the place, I can't
get faxgetty (Better said: Hylafax) to receive an incoming call.

It won't pick up the modem.

But when I type faxanswer ttyS0, it will pick up and receive the fax.
But it will not do so on it's own.

Everything is running I think:
ams-it:/etc/hylafax# ps ax | grep fax
20107 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/sbin/faxq
20109 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/sbin/hfaxd -i 4559
20120 pts/1    S      0:00 /usr/sbin/faxgetty ttyS0

And I'm also able to send faxes. It just wont receive (not even pickup
the line) them.

#
#
CountryCode:            31
AreaCode:               020
FAXNumber:              +31.020.850[private]
LongDistancePrefix:     0
InternationalPrefix:    0
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          1
SessionTracing:         11
RecvFileMode:           0666
LogFileMode:            0666
DeviceMode:             0666
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
SpeakerVolume:          off
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        "Some company"
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:           25
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:              Class1          # use class 1 interface
ModemRate:              19200           # rate for DCE-DTE communication
ModemFlowControl:       xonxoff         # software flow control
#
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       ATS13=1&D2      # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # setup so DCD reflects carrier
(or not)
ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&H0&I0&R1     # setup modem for no flow
control
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&H1&I0&R2     # setup modem for hardware flow
control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&H2&I2&R1     # setup modem for software flow
control
ModemResultCodesCmd:    ATQ0X4          # enable result codes
#
ModemMfrQueryCmd:       !USR
ModemModelQueryCmd:     ATI3
ModemRevQueryCmd:       ATI7            # XXX returns a multi-line
result
#
# When AT+FCLASS=1 is issued the modem automatically switches
# to software flow control; these parameters let the fax software
# reset flow control as needed after entering Class 1.
#
Class1NFLOCmd:          AT&H0&I0&R1     # setup modem for no flow
control
Class1HFLOCmd:          AT&H1&I0&R2     # setup modem for hardware flow
control
Class1SFLOCmd:          ""              # modem does this automatically
#
# This should resolve "DIS/DTC received 3 times" errors:
#
Class1ResponseWaitCmd:  AT+FRS=1        # wait after sending TCF for
response
#
# The remainder of this configuration is included so that the
# modem "idles" in Class 0 while not sending or receiving facsimile.
#
ModemSetupAACmd:        AT+FCLASS=0     # leave modem idling in class 0
ModemAnswerCmd:         AT+FCLASS=1A    # answer in Class 1
#
# Disables the reporting of bad frames by the modem.  This
# overcomes a firmware problem in the x2 and V90 Sportsters.
# It is not necessary for the Courier modem.
#
Class2NRCmd:    AT+FNR=1,1,1,0

And hyla config:
ams-it:/etc/hylafax# cat ./hfaxd.conf
#
# HylaFAX Client-Server Protocol Configuration.
#
# Consult hfaxd(1M) for information on the contents
# of this file.  Note that pathnames specified in
# this file are relative to the root of the spooling
# area because hfaxd uses chroot to confine client
# accesses to the server's filesystem.
#
LogFacility:            daemon          # syslog facility (want this
1st))
ServerTracing:          0x001           # just server operation
#IdleTimeout:           900             # initial client idle timeout
(secs)
#MaxIdleTimeout:        7200            # max client idle timeout (secs)
#MaxLoginAttempts:      5               # max # login attempts before
disconnect#MaxAdminAttempts:      5               # max # admin attempts
before disconnect#MaxConsecutiveBadCmds: 10              # max # invalid
cmds before disconnect
#FaxContact:            FaxMaster       # who gets questions/complaints
#AdminGroup:            faxadmin        # which user group is admin
(when using PAM)
#UserAccessFile:        "/etc/hosts.hfaxd"      # user+host access
control file
#ShutdownFile:          "/etc/shutdown" # server shutdown control
filename
#XferLogFile:           "/etc/clientlog"        # for logging client
file transfers
#FaxQFIFOName:          "/FIFO"         # FIFO name for talking to faxq
process
#
# The default format used to return job status queries.
# Note that clients can override this with JOBFMT.
#
#JobFmt:                "%-3j %3i %1a %6.6o %-12.12e %5P %5D %7z %.25s"
#
# The default format used to return recvq status queries.
# Note that clients can override this with RCVFMT.
#
#RcvFmt:                "%-7m %4p%1z %-8.8o %14.14s %7t %f"
#
# The default format used to return modem status queries.
# Note that clients can override this with MODEMFMT.
#
#ModemFmt:              "Modem %m (%n): %s"
#
# The default format used to return file-oriented
# directory listings.
# Note that clients can override this with FILEFMT.
#
#FileFmt:               "%-7p %3l %8o %8s %-12.12m %.48f"

#
# SNPP-specific parameters.
#
#MaxMsgLength:          128             # max pager message length
#PagerIDMapFile:        "/etc/pagermap" # file with pager ID mapping
rules
#
# The following three items define the mapping from
# SNPP service level to job scheduling priority and
# expiration (kill) time.  Each item should have a
# list of 12 values that define the mapping for service
# levels 0 through 11 (first item is level 0, second
# item level 1, ... etc.).
#
#PriorityMap:           "63 127 127 127 127 127 127  127  127  127  127
127"
#RetryTimeMap:          "30  60  60 180   0   0   0    0    0    0    0
0"
#KillTimeMap:           " 5   5   5  15  60 240 720 1440 1440 1440 1440
1440"

The modem reports itself as:
 MODEM USR 3Com OfficeConnect 56K Business Modem with USRobotics Courier
Technology/3Com OfficeConnect 56K Business Modem Configuration
Profile... Product type           CTR21 External Product ID
99329400 Options                HST,V32bis,Terbo,VFC,V34+,x2,V90 Fax
Options            Class 1,Class 2.0 Clock Freq             25 Mhz Flash
ROM       512k Ram                    256k Supervisor date
10/08/99 DSP date               09/10/99 Supervisor rev         9.2.1
DSP rev                1.1.4 DAA rev                0012 Serial Number
23VDBBO9TPFS

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Mark