[hylafax-users] Viewing faxes - With WHFC or otherwise

As I've said here before I have the sending working fine, however the
receiving part seems to be a problem. I can see that a fax was received but
cannot view it from the client, in this case WHFC. I've installed the tiff
viewer and the ghostscript programs and entered the appropriate lines in the
system settings of WHFC. Nothing happens when I click on view fax in the
client.

To troubleshoot this I click start-run and enter \\hylafax\faxImages which
is the name of the samba share to the \var\spool\hylafax\recvq directory on
the hylafax box. Permissions on the directory are set to 777 and the owner
is uucp. By going to the samba share I can see the tif image but cannot open
it or copy it from it's location without getting an access denied message.

What do I need to do to view these faxes in WHFC?

Thx

-James