Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax qmail problem

hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 13.09.2005 22:33:12:

> Is anyone there how to install email2fax gateway with using
> qmail.Yes,there is a script called mailfax-qmail in hylfax tarball.I
> installed it but it did not work.Because it says it need an user
> password (logged in qmail-send log).

I'm using the script you mentioned, but I installed from rpm (hylafax-4.2.1-1rhel4.i386.rpm). I think I found it at Dag's repo. No sign of any password issues yet, but then again, I'm not out of the woods yet regarding conversion filters. :)

What does the qmail-send entry look like?

Regards,
Harald