From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Schulze
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 5:37 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax Server and Client config

James; that is a long, long, long email your asking for. I was pretty
much where you are, and found the best course of action to be takeing a
good hard look at the Hylafax installation documentation on Hylafax.org.
You can ask specific questions here, but not sure anyone can help you
with that entire process without hireing them. :) (Ask Lee about that
though.) As for it not showing up on a windows network, you may take a
look at your Samba configuration; as that is pretty much where Linux and
windows meet.

Good luck!

Jeff S.
Network Admin