[hylafax-users] Hylafax Server and Client config

Ok. I'm back to the point where I can use sendfax to send a fax from the
CENTOS box. I also have the box showing up on the network by name as well as
ip.

In the docs after the sendfax test it says that the install is complete at
this point. I'd like to use winprinthylafax as the Windows client, but I'm
getting a 530 login incorrect message when I send the fax to the printer.
Ideas? Steps I might need to look at to complete this?

Thx!