Re: [hylafax-users] Marking resends as "Duplicate"

Charles Duffy wrote:

Howdy. I'm using HylaFAX for sending prescriptions to pharmacies. As such,
it is essential that resends of a given document be marked as "Duplicate"
if the recipient may have received some part of the document during a
previous send.

Any suggestions on how I could implement such behaviour?

Set the maximum number of tries to 1. Then if it fails (due to no reponse to PPS, etc) add the "Duplicate" to your resent document when you reattempt the call.

You'll also want to set "RTNHandlingMethod: Giveup"

Lee.