[hylafax-users] MT5634ZPX-PCI-U Wedging after sending faxes

Hi All,

I have two multitech internal modems. I have been chasing spurious wedging
situations on the modems since I bought them. I have now traced that
the wedging seems to happen after a fax is sent.

The client s/w is HylaFSP and appears to be delivered to the fax server fine.

The fax appears to be sent ok but every once and awhile the modem wedges
immediately after the send.

I don't seem to be able to get logs on faxes being sent. I get lots of info
on received faxes. I have session tracing set as 11 decimal and server tracing
set at 1.

All I get logged on fax sends is that it was sent.

What do I need to do to get sending info logged?

Or if anyone has an idea of what is causing wedging on sending please let me
know.

Thanks,

Mike