Re: [hylafax-users] Confirmation mail for sent fax not generated

> --- Guido Hecken <guido.hecken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > --- Guido Hecken <guido.hecken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> > when
> > facsimiles.

> > sent
> > but
> > >
> > > See man sendfax for -f and -D options. See man
> > notify
> > > too.
> >
> > I have to use the c2faxsend program, added by the
> > capi4hylafax component
> > (from AVM).
> > I'm a little bit confused, on how to use options for
> > sendfax in combination
> > with c2faxsend.
>
> Have you checked if c2faxsend has the same options
> available? Isn't c2faxsend a replacement for sendfax
> made by AVM to use with their cards?
>

> Pedor

Yes, c2faxsend seems to be a replacement for sendfax.
Here are the few supported options:

usage: c2faxsend [-f format] [-C cfile] [-c param] [-m dev]
                 [-d number] [-P mailadr] [-v] [-V] [file(s)]
        -f       Specify the output format. Allowed types are:
                 HYLAFAX (default), TIFF, SFF, G3
        -C       Name and path of the config file
        -c       One Entry from the config-file of type: {value}:{data}
        -m       Virtual device name only needed for Hylafax. Default:
faxCAPI
        -P       Fax Polling. At the end pollrcvd with "mailadr" is called
        -L       Activate Logging (Filename have to be specified in the
config file).
        -v       Start in verbose mode
        -V       Show version information
        file(s): Depending on the format(-f) switch.
                 HYLAFAX: one         qfile
                 SFF:     one         sff file
                 TIFF:    one or more tiff file(s)

The problem seems to exist in the qfile, beeing created by c2faxsend.
A successfull sent facsimile does not get the state done.
In every qfile one can find "Kill time expired"

Any ideas?

Regards

Guido Hecken