Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax and form completion

--- Joseph <syscon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sometimes when I receive a fax I just need to enter
> few details sign it
> and re-fax it back.
> What system do you use (if any)?
>
> This is the part I've missed the most from Windows
> WinFax.

Well, supposing that WinFax don't change the fax
format (Tiff, never used it myself), it has an image
editor, right? And by "sign it", I guess you mean
having your signature digitized(?), yes? If my
assumptions are correct, what stops you doing it with
alternative image editors?

> --
> #Joseph

Pedro