[hylafax-users] modem init problem

hum.. i just noticed that rc.local has this in it:

# Starting the HylaFAX hfaxd and faxq Daemons at Boot.
/usr/local/sbin/hylafax start

If I were to insert the modules before that command

# Starting the HylaFAX hfaxd and faxq Daemons at Boot.
<https://192.168.0.1:10000/software/file_info.cgi?file=%2Flib%2Fmodules%2F2%2E6%2E9%2D1%2E6%5FFC2%2Fextra%2Flt%5Fmodem%2Eko>/2.6.9-1.6_FC2/extra/insmod lt_modem.ko
/2.6.9-1.6_FC2/extra/insmod lt_serial.ko
/usr/local/sbin/hylafax start

Would that work? I remember doing something similar in init.d, and getting a error message.
I'd try it first, but they don't take kindly to there main server going off and on all the time. :)

- Jeff S