[hylafax-users] How to cleanly uninstall compiled hylafax?

Title: How to cleanly uninstall compiled hylafax?

Hello,

I'm testing several versions of hylafax (compile from source vs. Rpm-binary). Since I now have the version 4.2.1 compiled from source installed on my system, I'd like to test the RPM. I'd like, however, to first cleanly uninstall what I have compiled.

Are there a few very distinct directories where hylafax installs ist files (I know of those defined through the installation script but I wonder if there are others

Or

Is there a way like for example "make uninstall" which would do what I need? (I tried this one but it doesn't work).

Thanks for your hints

Mit freundlichen Grüssen - kind regards - Meilleures salutations - Vriendelijke groeten

Erich Iseli