Re: [hylafax-users] Fax Users/Sending Faxes...

Sam:

http://www.hylafax.org/man/faxadduser.html Should tell you how to use the faxadduser command to add a user. I'm a new Hylafax admin myself, but so far we have used Cypheus (http://www.cypheus.de/) with good results. I have no experience with a web interface, and imagine that such a thing would require some heavy work on the part of a java based program to set up; would be interesting to see though!

spamuser2@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I've read over the howto on Hylafax maybe I've skipped over this section.. but here are my questions.

1. How do i add users to hylafax. ie. users that are allowed to fax out? 2. I'm trying to setup gfax to work with hylafax, I was wondering what everyone's opinion was and if anyone had problems getting it to talk to hylafax. 3. Looking for a recommendation for a Windows/Web client for users. If anyone has any recommendation please let me know. On or off the list.

Sam