Re: [hylafax-users] Loop on fax receive through capi4hylafax

Am 2005.08.15 14:12 schrieb(en) Marius Reiner:

After playing around a bit, I somehow managed to break the receiving.
I send a fax from another place in the town to hylafax at home.
From the sender side everything looks ok.

Hello Marius,

what exactly can you see on the sending system?

The receiving system begins
to receive new faxes in a loop until capi4hylafax is stopped.

Please tell some more details about the sending and receiving system.
Is the sending station a Hylafax system or a hardware fax machine?
Are the systems connected directly to your external ISDN line or do you use a PBX?

6033   is the area code
000001 is the sender
000010 is the main telephone number of the receiving side
000011 is the recipient

I assume these are not the real phone numbers.
To avoid confusion it might be better to use letters for hiding the numbers like xxxx01 etc.

Aug 15 13:30:59.30: [ 6774]: c2faxrecv - INFO: Incoming analog call on controller 1 from 6033000010 to 971071.

I especially wonder where 000010 comes from, because I set 000011 as
incoming and outgoing MSN.

I can see this number only in one line where it seems to be the sending system's phone number.

Do you have any fax jobs on the receiving system to itself?

Please show the configuration of the sending and receiving system.

Bodo