[hylafax-users] faxstat not listing modems...

All:

I have a RH9 server running HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.2.1.
The hardware is a Digi International DataFire RAS T1/E1/PRI (rev 10).

The drivers for the card are good as I can cu into the ports as shown below:
   [root@dal-fax01 log]# cu -l ttyG000
   Connected.
   at+fclass=?
   0,1,2,2.0,8
   OK
   ~[dal-fax01].
   Disconnected.

I ran faxsetup and faxaddmodem and faxmodem (no faxgetty, as this is a
send-only server), however the faxstat -s does not list my modems. The
/var/spool/hylafax/status directory only lists the any.info file and
none of the modems. The processes are running, but no modems are
available.

   [root@dal-fax01 log]# faxstat -s
   HylaFAX scheduler on dal-fax01: Running

   [root@dal-fax01 log]# ps -ef | grep -i fax | grep -v grep
   uucp      3284     1  1 11:34 ?        00:00:00 [faxq]
   uucp      3288     1  0 11:34 ?        00:00:00 [hfaxd]

Also, The FIFO files are there, but not working.
   prw-------    1 uucp     uucp            0 Aug 10 14:54 FIFO.ttyG000

   [root@dal-fax01 hylafax]# faxstate -s busy ttyG000
   FIFO.ttyG000: open: No such device or address

I am frustrated to say the least. Any ideas??

Thanks in advance,
jeff