[hylafax-users] Pages Cropped

When sending a Fax from MS Word via WHFC, the received fax is perfect.
However, if I send the same fax from the Hylafax server using sendfax
command (i.e. sendfax -n -D -f <name> -d <fax no> temp.ps), the received fax
is cropped approx 1cm at the top of the page and approx 0.5 cm at the left
side of the page.

Anyone have any ideas as to how I may resolve this?

TIA

Lee Sitton
I.T. Manager
Industrial Acoustics Company Limited
IAC House, Moorside Road
Winchester, Hampshire
SO23 7US
Tel: 01962 873071
Fax: 01962 873200

This e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, print or rely on
information contained herein. Instead, please notify the author by reply.
Although IAC operates anti-virus procedures, we accept no legal
responsibility for any damage caused by mail-borne viruses and recommend
that you scan the e-mail and any attachments. In the event a virus is found
please notify us in order that we may take appropriate action. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not represent those
of IAC Limited. E-mails may be monitored.