Re: [hylafax-users] faxstat not listing modems...

Jeff DeFord wrote:

I have a RH9 server running HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.2.1.
The hardware is a Digi International DataFire RAS T1/E1/PRI (rev 10).

What firmware/driver are you using? You're probably going to need to get the latest from Patton.

I ran faxsetup and faxaddmodem and faxmodem (no faxgetty, as this is a
send-only server), however the faxstat -s does not list my modems.

In a send-only environment it's best to still run faxgetty but to set RingsBeforeAnswer to 0. If you really, really don't want to run faxgetty, then see 'man faxmodem'. You'll need to run one or the other.

Lee.