[hylafax-users] Newbie question

Hello everyone, I’m new to this program…, are a weathered Windows admin, but relatively new to linux stuff….

Distro: Debian Sarge 3.1 R0 Stable

Problem: I’ve compiled tiff-3.7.0 (also tried 3.7.2, same problem). The sources of libtiff are located in /usr/src/tiff-3.7.0

Compiling libtiff gives me no errors.

Hylafax is located in /usr/src/hylafax-4.2.1

When I do ./configure, the following error is given to me:

Incompatible TIFF Library

What do I do wrong here ?

Thanks,

Robert Bleumer