Re: [hylafax-users] FAXADDMODEM SETUP ?

>Define a group of modems []? What should it be?
What ever you want the group of your modems named

>Do you want to run faxaddmodem to configure a modem [yes]?
Yes if you want to add the modems now

>Serial port that modem is connected to []? What should it be?
If you have multiple modems then choose the first one (ttyS4)
And once you are done, it should ask you if you want to add another modem
and you can do the rest the same way

>I have a PCI internal modem /dev/ttyS4
>                            /dev/ttyS5
>                            /dev/ttyS6....

>Maximum number of concurrent jobs to a destination [1]?
>Is this question regarding outbound fax or inbound fax?
>Is it ask how many concurrent fax one want send out bound?
>If you have 4 line what is the best number to define here?

Not Sure if this applies to incoming faxes (don't do any receiveing here),
but it does apply to outgoing.
Meaning if you have two faxes going to the same place it will send one and
block the other until the first is done sending.
This is very useful because most phone numbers only have the capability to
receive one fax at a time.

Personally I keep it at 1 even though we have for fax lines because that
number most likely only has one.

Hope that helps

-Dan