Re: [hylafax-users] Scheduler NAK'd Request

Biju Mohandas wrote:

Hi,

I just installed the Hylafax-4.2.1 on a Mandrake 10.1 and WHFC on Windows
XP. Everything seems to connect fine, but when I send a .txt document
through the WHFC client I get the error "Unspecified Error - Scheduler
NAK'd Request" and the fax message is not sent to the Fax Server. I am new
to this stuff and well  also to Linux.

I also send a test fax from the server using the following:
Fax# sendfax -n -d 12345 /home/mydir/testfax.txt
After I do this I can see that this fax is in the queue after i do a
faxstat -s, but the pages is 0 and the TTS does not show anything,the dial
is 0.12sec and the fax is not received on the other end(which is another
fax line in the same office). Could anyone pls tell me if this is the
right way to do it. Any help would highly appreciated. Thanks.

I don't suppose that there's a session log, is there?

If not, then you need to set ServerTracing to 0xFFF in /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config, restart faxq, and then do the same thing again. Then look at your server logs (syslog, usually /var/log/messages) to see what's going on. If you can't make sense of it then send those logs here.

Chances are good, though, that you've got a Ghostscript problem.

Lee.