[hylafax-users] how to send coverpage support chinese

hi, all

I use hylafax 4.2.1 ,ghostscript 7.05 and readhat linux. When I send my fax with coverpage and fill field (eg. From) use Chinese value.Receiver can only see some strange character(see http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2005-05/msg00338.html )Steve say I can setup ghostscript to support it.

Because I’m not familiar with ghostscript, Can anybody tell me how to setup it?

Thanks very much

Jinhua Xue