Re: [hylafax-users] how to send coverpage support chinese

On 6/2/05, jhxue <jhxue@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I use hylafax 4.2.1 ,ghostscript 7.05 and readhat linux. When I send my fax
> with coverpage and fill field (eg. From) use Chinese value.Receiver can only
> see some strange character(see
> Because I'm not familiar with ghostscript, Can anybody tell me how to setup

Just for a moment, forget about HylaFAX; does your ghostscript show
chinese characters correctly in other postscript files? Can you create
postscript files with chinese characters?
If not, then maybe ask on some postscript/ghostscript forum on how to
solve that problem before trying using HylaFAX.
On those forums you'll have to specify the kind of ghostscript you're
using (many different patched versions do exist). Likely, the first
thing they will tell you is to upgrade ghostscript.

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx