Re: [hylafax-users] PRI/DID

On Tuesday 26 April 2005 23:52, enricoadriano.ghezzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi  jim I'm in the same situation as you, I'm running hylafax since 2 years
> without any problem with analog modem, I just got an eicon diva server so
> get in trouble, I can't find any doc pointing me in the right direction,
> the only docs I can find is at http://www.eicon.com/benelux/products/MediaGateways/DivaServer_for_Linux.htm
> but not so helpfull if I'll find something more I'll send you, please do
> the same if you'll find more.

Eicon Diva is "modem" as well. After Diva drivers install
You have N modems, where N is hardware depended
/dev/ttyds01 up to /dev/ttyds32
You have Diva control interface
http://localhost:10005/

Set up hylafax for ttydsXX and enjoy Diva :o)
Just read out text output during Diva drivers install.
Possibly You must have friendly local PBX support.

Aivils Stoss