[hylafax-users] Windows HylaFax Client

After searching long and hard for a really nice free windows client,
I've sort of given up.
I have played with "printfax" and "respond" (adixein, etc) and they
seem like a good way to go, but they don't have the configurability I
want.  I want to be able to setup on a per user basis phone numbers
and names for both the sending party and the recieving party for the
fax covers.  whfc kind of does what I want, but it isn't all the way
there. (It doesn't start up minimized, etc etc).  Plus I would like
Outlook integration for phonebooks.  (Think whfc meets adixeinhfc)

Nobody has heard of something like this, have they?
I am considering rewriting printfax and then a windows system tray
based client (I've actually already started this part) to do that.  I
just wanted to make sure I'm not wasting my time if there is already a
free solution that does that.

I know some people are just going to say, "Buy the commercial version
of X.." but I am looking to deploy to a fairly large group of clients
so licensing would be semi-prohibitive cost wise.  I figure my time is
farily cheap.  Especially if it helps other people in the long run.

Any comments are welcomed.  Also, if anybody has suggestions, I am
open to those too.

Thanks.
Mat Allgood