Re: [hylafax-users] OS X user experiences wanted

"Rick Dwyer" <rdwyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are preconfigured turn key soluitons sold?

We try not to advertise here, but since you asked I hope we won't offend too many people by answering.

iFAX Solutions sells HylaFAX servers pre-configured with your choice of fax modem hardware, with optional annual support. I'm not 100% convinced HylaFAX is the best option for a complete linux newbie even if the server ships all ready to go ... we all crawled before we could walk, and when one is crawling in linux it's easy to break things. But at least it's an option.

See:

http://shop.ifax.com/index.php?cPath=31_1_27

for more information.

-Darren