Re: [hylafax-users] OS X user experiences wanted

OS X is a beautiful operating system. Sadly, Apple appears to have put its own fax services behind the efax package (probably because it was more lightweight than HylaFAX). The HylaFAX-on-OS X crowd is therefore a small one, unfortunately, and it seems destined to stay that way. That makes troubleshooting and user-group-based support more difficult than it would be, say, if you were using GNU-Linux.

Lee.

Hmmm . . . this is disappointing as I was really hoping for a low cost high volume Mac solution. I am not a Linux person. Does GNU-Linux have a GUI interface for HylaFax or is it line command? Are preconfigured turn key soluitons sold?

Thank for the info Lee.
Rick

--
Rick Dwyer