[hylafax-users] Failure to transmit clean

Hi

when i send a fax with sendfax to a fax machine the faxstat with
cypheus and whcf reply the status is blank(no problems?) me this
error, Failure..........., can anybody help me?
The fax machine lcd says incoming call, later says reciving fax, pag1 from XXX.
It only print a blank page.

Failure to transmit clean, Failure to transmit clean, Failure to
transmit clean... 3 trys, the same reply.

thc very much