[hylafax-users] faxgetty and the serial device with suse 9.2 and the kernel 2.6

We have installed hylafax from the Suse 9.2 cd.

Using faxsetup after installation, we decided to use faxgetty instead of faxmodem. But there is no answer from the modem. Tests with minicom did not work.

When hylafax is installed with faxmodem instead of faxgetty, the modem dials and minicom tells me that everything is o.k.

On my opinion there is a problem with the serial port and faxgetty. Can you please tell me, if there is a known problem using AS rock Board K7VT4A+ with suse 9.2 and the kernel 2.6. Are there any settings that have to be regarded ?

We are struggling with this problem for days and haven't send any fax till now.

Thanks for your effort

Joe