Re: [hylafax-users] if your email notification does not work...

Same issue both times.  cat: write error: broken pipe
This is driving me crazy.  Is there a way that I can pipe what is supposed to be sent through sendmail to a log file?  For instance where the line is
) | 2>&1 $SENDMAIL -t -oi
Could I use this
) | 2>&1 /tmp/logfile.txt
??