Re: [hylafax-users] COMREC Errors with MultiTech MT1932ZDX Modems

"Brian S. Drexler" <bdrexler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great!  One last question.  Is there a modem(s) that any of you have had
good luck with as far as HylaFAX goes?  The ones that we have now were
highly recommended by the HylaFAX group, and have worked almost flawlessly
for over 4 years.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks again!

You'll find a lot of helpful information on this at www.hylafax.org, and in the mailing list archives. Multitech, Mainpine and Eicon are well regarded, as are some of the older Comtrol RocketModem boards, and some have reported good things about the Patton 2977 boards. You can get a very good idea of what products iFAX Solutions recommends to our customers by having a look at:

http://shop.ifax.com/index.php?cPath=31_1

In addition to the analog fax board & modems and the digital fax boards listed there, we're presently evaluating Perle's products in our labs. You may want to ignore the Brooktrout products since they require a non-free version of HylaFAX that has their proprietary drivers embedded within it ... everything else is known to work very well with recent versions of HylaFAX.

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson
Senior Sales & Support Engineer