From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Moseby
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 2:33 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Single line modem suggestion?

I am using a USR 33.6 Sportster on my single line production server,
handling about 100 incoming/outgoing faxes per day, with absolutely no
problems.  If I was setting up a new one, I'd probably buy a Multitech
modem, as those still seem to be the favorites here.

See http://www.hylafax.org/HylaFAQ/Q003.html  for more info.

JM