From: Conlan Adams [mailto:conlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 2:32 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Single line modem suggestion?

Hey everyone, I was just curious as to what the preferred new modem for Hylafax is.  I used to manage, a 6 line Hylafax mini farm, back in 2001, but haven't much touched hylafax since.  Until just a few days ago, when a need that could be best served by such a system arose at my current position.

Back in the day any modem from Multitech was the preference, but I was curious if there were any models that worked particularly well now a days.  Currently on my test system I am using a 33.6 USR Sportster, (circa 1997 or so) and it works for testing, but I wouldn't want to put this into production.

If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

Thanks in advance

Conlan Adams