Re: [hylafax-users] Problems with the list

Kimble,

Your hylafax-users subscription was set to VACATION, presumably due an extended period of not being able to deliver email to you. There's nothing wrong with your -devel subscription though, it should be active. I've removed the vacation flag from your -users subscription, incidentally.

We do see a lot of mail being delivered to you, one example of which is:

Mar 30 16:12:42 macchiato postfix/smtp[32757]: 0D88FAEBDC: to=<kimble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, relay=dslmail.swiftel.com.au[202.154.92.71], delay=48, status=sent (250 ok 1112217352 qp 505 by dslmail-01.swiftel.com.au)

Please contact me off-list if you're still having problems.

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson
Senior Sales & Support Engineer