[hylafax-users] Problems viewing pdf attached to email.

All:

Having sucessfully insatalled and configured hylafax on a test server with a
MainPine octo+ fax modem card I have installed same on our production
server. On the test server I was able to fax to the server, use FaxDispatch
to route the fax to an email account and then open the attached pdf using
Adobe Acrobat.

On the production server everything works except that when I try to open the
pdf attachment I get the following error message from Adobe Acrobat:

"There was an error opening document. A file read error has occurred"

I am in the process of checking if there are any differences in the packages
that are installed on the production box (newer versions of libtiff,
ghostscript, ghost script-fonts).

Any suggestions regarding troubleshooting/fixing would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris Giesel
Allwin Data