Re: [hylafax-users] FW: [hylafax-devel] waiting for modem to be ready

Once again I ask you to send the emails to the list (hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx) and not directly to me.

Andrew Xenides wrote:
I was under the impression that faxgetty was used for receiving faxes, not sending.
If you don't need to receive faxes you can use faxmodem instead of faxgetty. http://www.hylafax.org/setup.html#Starting
i have turned up the logging but it still doesnt create a new log entry. I am also constantly receiving the modem appears wedged email
If you send the relevant parts of the syslog log file I, or someone, might be able to help.
--
Steven Kurylo