Re: [hylafax-users] RECV/CQ: Bad 1D pixel count ...

Diego Chaparro wrote:

Finally, i've replaced the receiver modem with a zoltrix modem and ...
it works!!! I've attached the receiver log which i think now it's using
ECM, no?

Yes, it is using ECM.

	So, the only reason for all my problems has been the Conceptronic modem
(model C56EW), but in theory the modem configured in Class 1 should not
influence en the ECM because it's done by Hylafax ¿?,

Usually the modem should not interfere, yes. I don't have one of these modems to test with, but in theory it could rewrite the V.21 HDLC frames to it's liking. I've never seen any analog Class 1 modem do this, though.

so i don't know
why but the modem was the only culprit. Now i have to choose which modem
to buy because the Zoltrix doesn't support CalledID. Which analog modem
would you recommend me?

Your Zoltrix modem doesn't support Caller*ID? Mine does.

Lee.