Re: [hylafax-users] problems with SuSE 9.1 / hylafax 4.1.8 / libtiff 3.6.1 / gcc 3.3.3

Am 2005.01.31 21:38 schrieb(en) Swantje & Michael Ludwig:

Now it came to the time that I need one more faxnumber to send and
receive from.
So what I did to get hylafax to know the second MSN is that I added
a new configuration block in the file /var/spool/fax/etc/ config.faxCAPI .

Hello Michael,

did you copy or link config.faxCAPI to a new name like config.faxCAPI2? Hylafax needs a config file for every "modem".

Maybe you should show your config.faxCAPI.

Bodo