Re: [hylafax-users] Fax across VoIP lines working for anyone?

Hmm...

I'm new to both FoIP and VoIP. A quick question for you.

The implementation they are looking at putting in here will be VoIP, should they have a network issue,
they intend to flip faxes over to the normal phone lines. If I migrate to T.38, will it work over the normal phone lines as well ?

Cheers,

Bruce Whittaker,
CASS Support,
Extension  34193
External     (02) 9269 4193.
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.

Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

31/01/2005 20:33