Re: [hylafax-users] recomended modems

On 2005.01.28 14:39 Bill Binko wrote:

Excellent!  I found an old post of yours about Frank making these
work: I suppose I should thank him if I get one.

Yeah. Frank really spearheaded a push on Patton to get them working right. He was a real hero. He had also gotten them looking at V.34-Fax support, but so far that has not resulted in any end results, and the forecast on that looks gloomy.

I've
been reading about this one, and it looks like DID is supported which
would be a must if we go that route.

They do support DID... and that's pretty much a must, in my opinion for a T1 fax modem.

Do you happen to know if they'll handle a fractional T1?

Yes, they do.

Lee.