Re: [hylafax-users] new modem and wrong Class?

To be honest I can't remember offhand. I didn't bookmark it and my attempts to find it have not come up well. It doesn't seem to matter the Class I set it to.

I am running a MT5634SMI-V92 that has 8 modems on one card. I deleted the config.tty* files and did faxaddmodem again I tried Class 2.0, 2 and 1. None of them allow the detection of the exact modem that has the phone cord. Only one of the modems has the phone cord attached. When I used a cyclade card and 8 external modems, hylafax could detect which one had the phone and not send to it. I am use faxgetty in my inittab to start them. Can anyone help me?

Peter