[hylafax-users] attachement from notify-script is empty

Hello together,

I've installed the hylafax-server 4.2.0 incl. capi4hylafax on debian unstable, and it works fine. At this point I wanted a transmission-protokoll within the faxed document via E-Mail if I send a fax. so I created a FaxDispatch under /var/spool/hylafax/etc/ and filled it with:

FILETYPE=pdf	# for receiving
SENDTO=myMail@xxxxxxxxxx # also for receiving
RETURNFILETYPE=pdf;

Now,if I sending a fax, I become an E-Mail with the status of the transmission, but the attached document is empty. I've already tried to change the type in tif and ps but it's the same: empty attachement.

So, have anyone an idea?
Thanks for your help!

--
Best Regards