Re: [hylafax-users] Fax received with empty tif file with Eicon D iva BRI card

You will find that the Eicon interface does not offer an Class 1 interface
on the tty ports.

What drivers are you using? ttyI ports are usually offered by the ISDN4Linux
interface. Have you tried the Eicon Binary drivers provided by the RPM
available on the Eicon Website?

Chris
InfoTec Communications.

> My faxaddmodem don't ask me the class set it just
> told me that it's a
> Class2 compatible modem and configure it as Class2
> modem !?
>
> Sam.

Well, when I configure my modems I always get a
message like "Ummm, this modem looks like a Class 1
modem" and right after this question ask me to set the
Class. I'm not familiar with Eicon or any digital
cards so, it's just a guess.