[hylafax-users] Distinctive ring?

Is there a way to configure Hylafax to answer for distinctive ring?  My
fax line is a 2nd number on my standard line, with a double ring tone.
I'd love to retire my paper fax if I could figure out how to get that
feature to work.

Thanks again for all your helpful and lightning fast answers.

Rubin
--
Rubin Bennett
RB Technologies

temporary security deserve neither liberty nor safety"
  --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759