Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax or Sendmail problem?

You're likely running into a couple problems:
1 is that the "Name & Company" may be being interpreted by the shell.
You should probably double quote the "Name & Comapny Inc." string in
your text file.

The domain information is likely added by Sendmail.  You may need to
force the from: in your sendmail call:
sendmail -oi -f "your.address@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" -t <filename

You can also hack your sendmail.cf and set the Masquerade as: directive
to just your domain.

Hope that helps,
Rubin

--
Rubin Bennett
RB Technologies

temporary security deserve neither liberty nor safety"
  --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759