[hylafax-users] Bugzilla has returned!

Folks,

I'm pleased to announce that the final component of the hylafax.org infrastructure has been restored to service - Bugzilla's back! Unfortunately, we has trouble restoring attachments added since the beginning of November, and will not be able to recover those. If you hung a patch on a bug recently, please take a moment to go back and see if it's there. If not, we'd very much appreciate you adding it back, for completeness, even if the patch was applied to CVS and the bug has been closed.

As far as we can tell, this concludes the recovery process. If you see anything that looks like a problem still, please contact me directly and we'll look into it. I'd like to thank all those who offered support, commiseration, and/or words of encouragement, and once again, apologize to the HylaFAX community for the downtime.

Sincerely,

--
Darren Nickerson
Senior Sales & Support Engineer